Paradise Cabin V38

Quite obstructed. Lots of lifeboat and support structures. Balconies on Verandah deck are very narrow and small. There are glimpses around and over. Sorry. Hopefully a good price for you.

Priced lower than a balcony cabin, which is why I chose it, but my husband is not happy with the idea of an obstructed view. I just trying to decide if the extra cabin space overrides the lack of view.

We sailed in V42 once, and yes the obstruction is significant. Life boats are just off of the balcony. I wouldn't say there's much more cabin space. It's not much larger than a standard cabin, just more polished.

I have this cabin booked for Jan. We have had this cabin type before on other Fantasy class ships and like them because they not only have a balcony, albeit small, but there is a couch and coffee table in the cabin. We like the alternative of having just the beds to sit on and we order room service a lot, so much more comfortable. Don't care about the obstructed view, just nice to get outside to sit in the fresh air. The balcony cabins on the Fantasy class ships are just former ocean view cabins with a balcony added on. No couch, no coffee table and small cabin.