Azamara Journey - deck space

ais1951

I'm looking to book first time with Azamara . Unfortunately there are no balcony cabins left as it is a very popular itinerary. There are 3 sea days and I wondered , as it is a small ship, if it's very hard to get a bed out on deck either in shade or sun. Do people reserve beds and just go away for ages ? Is this monitored at all?

I would be extremely grateful for any comments.

Thanks.

I'm looking to book first time with Azamara . Unfortunately there are no balcony cabins left as it is a very popular itinerary. There are 3 sea days and I wondered , as it is a small ship, if it's very hard to get a bed out on deck either in shade or sun. Do people reserve beds and just go away for ages ? Is this monitored at all?

I would be extremely grateful for any comments.

Thanks.

I think you will be fine. I've never seen anyone struggle to find a sun bed or chair. I've always had a balcony on Azamara but it"s the only line I would be happy to go with an outside. I also love sitting on the wide outside deck on deck four. Enjoy your cruise. John

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

It doesn't make any difference where your stateroom is situated, there is always room on deck for everyone. Sunbeds are plentiful with helpful staff to source beds for those who need assistance. Azamara guests do not usually reserve a bed and then leave it for hours, there is not the need.

I think you will be fine. I've never seen anyone struggle to find a sun bed or chair. I've always had a balcony on Azamara but it"s the only line I would be happy to go with an outside. I also love sitting on the wide outside deck on deck four. Enjoy your cruise. John

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

I think you mean outside on deck 5 there is no outside on deck 4 except sea.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Forums mobile app

I think you mean outside on deck 5 there is no outside on deck 4 except sea.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Forums mobile app

If you don’t necessarily want to be at the pool, the deck on 5 is very quiet. There are lounges with towels and Mosaics is just inside if you’re feeling peckish!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums