Alaskashoretours.com

shepup

Anyone heard of this particular business?

They have only 11 reviews which are all good but was hoping some of your more experienced people would have more info for me

We plan to take the Heli tour with dog mush and second landing.

We almost used them when we were planning our current trip (which ends tomorrow). They responded quickly to questions and were professional.

When we had a pre-cruise activity cancelled last week due to bad weather, we called them to replace it with something similar last minute and although they were sold out, they did everything they could to help including giving us the direct number to the tour company that ran that particular activity even though it wouldn’t even make them any $. It happened to be dog sledding.

Hope that helps a little.

I used their "sister"site Juneau shore excursions. No problems and professional, I had to drop someone from our reservation, and they issued a prompt full refund.BTW we booked the dog sledding with the second landing.

I booked through them for our upcoming cruise and had no issues. Also booked the sledding and extra landing and they were cheaper than the actual vendor (the main reason why I booked through them).

I booked through them for our upcoming cruise and had no issues. Also booked the sledding and extra landing and they were cheaper than the actual vendor (the main reason why I booked through them).

We just did this tour out of Juneau. Fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone.

I am also getting the 2nd landing and as I recall they were about 100 bucks less pp than the ship's excursion.

I have booked most of my previous excursions privately due to the savings and flexibility; the excursions are typically a bit longer when booked privately with more customization.

But I certainly do not wish to compromise safety over a couple hundred of dollars LOL

We used them for a tour in Skagway a few years ago, and they were awesome. So much so that we are using them again in both Skagway and Ketchikan this time. We've had a few bumps in our itinerary (the train route we were supposed to take no longer runs on that day), but Drew and Jordan have gone out of their way to re-route and accommodate these changes.

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2018 at 9:37 PM, jeffregpuck said:

We used them for a tour in Skagway a few years ago, and they were awesome. So much so that we are using them again in both Skagway and Ketchikan this time. We've had a few bumps in our itinerary (the train route we were supposed to take no longer runs on that day), but Drew and Jordan have gone out of their way to re-route and accommodate these changes.

How were they for your your in Skagway the second time around?  I'm considering using them for our cruise next month.

Edited by lyneee

I just booked two tours, but not until next year. First.. the communication is awesome. I had a very bad experience with a  private tour and know what to look for. They have exceeded my expatiation so far.  IF the excursion goes as well as their communication, I KNOW WE will have a fantastic time.  But will post reviews once completed.  Also, if you book more than one tour ask for a discount. it's not much, but hey it will give the tour guides some extra cash (tip).