Pig and Anchor Beer on the Horizon

tap_out

I know that they have the same 4 that are year round brews. Hoping that someone that has cruised recently can comment if they give the brew master some more lead way. Were there any additional seasonal or experimental offerings besides the 4?

We did the brewery tour on the Horizon. Collin, the brewmaster, said they will brew a seasonal ale in small batches and once it is gone, they will move onto something new. We tried the Big Apple Pie Ale and it was pretty good. We got off the ship on the 21st and he said our cruise was probably the last one with the Big Apple Pie Ale. They were almost out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did the brewery tour on the four-day Bermuda cruise, June 21-25. There was still apple pie ale on the last full day of that sailing. Colin mentioned that in about six weeks a maibock would be out of fermentation, so that would be my guess for the seasonal in August.

odd question regarding the pig and anchor. It seems to have replaced the red frog brewery from the vista. Same place on the ship....same layout....just different decorations. My husband and his brother spent most of their down time at the red frog playing corn hole...it's a bean bag toss game. There was also many other families planning board games there. Is this still there?

odd question regarding the pig and anchor. It seems to have replaced the red frog brewery from the vista. Same place on the ship....same layout....just different decorations. My husband and his brother spent most of their down time at the red frog playing corn hole...it's a bean bag toss game. There was also many other families planning board games there. Is this still there?

I have been wondering the same thing. Anxious to see replies.