Parasailing in Aruba??

sunworshipper3

Does anyone have any information about parasailing in Aruba? All the sites I've found just say to go to a beach and there are operators. Is there anyone who will take advance bookings? Any info. will be greatly appreciated. We'll be there on March 30th.

Happy cruising!

Pat :cool:

Pat - Myself and my DW were in Aruba on Nov. 23/05. Before we went I also researched this topic and came up with the same information you did. I did manage to contact Red Sail sports in Aurba and they advised that they in fact did not take advanced bookings.

We ended up getting the bus out to palm beach and as the boards had said there was no shortage of vendors. We had a great time.

Hope this is helpful.

Keith (K of K&D)

Thanks so much, Keith! You've saved me tons of time looking for an advanced booking. Did you end up using Red Sail Sports? Were you happy with the whole experience? We parasailed last year in Key West and were the only ones that trip. So our operators allowed us air extra time and took pictures of us, as we did tandem. It was a blast.

Pat :cool:

Pat - We had an excellent time. We did not use Red Sail Sports just another vendor on the beach. I think they are all linked anyway since we got a couple of prices (all the same) and although we booked and paid one vendor our receipt had the name of another vendor that we got a price from on it.

My DW was quite nervous to try this however she agreed only if we could do it tandem. This was both our first time. The moment her feet left the boat all her fears left her. She was so glad she tried it and we will be doing it again.

We had no trouble finding a vendor and received great service. We estimate 20 minutes in the air. It was great.

Keith

Archived