Signing waivers before sailng

Just signed all of the waivers for a 23 Sept cruise online.The options are hidden away at the bottom of the "check-in/set sail pass form".

Before you used to be able to sign the waivers over a year in advance. Now it appears that you have to wait until you are able to check in.

For the ships with RFID cards (Harmony, Symphony and Quantum class) you were never able to sign waivers on line in advance.

is this possible?

If so, how?

If not, when is the quickest and easiest time to get it done?

Travelling with 2 teens and they will want to do everything

Hi Kingcole :)

I believe you are sailing on Anthem. I just wanted to mention that you can sign waivers in seconds on your interactive stateroom television.

Have a terrific voyage!

:)

Just signed all of the waivers for a 23 Sept cruise online.The options are hidden away at the bottom of the "check-in/set sail pass form".

This isn't available for my upcoming. I could do it online last year on Oasis, apparently something has changed.

Beware, some recent reviewers have said if you come up to the activities desk with a drink in your hand, they won't let you sign and you have to wait at least 30 minutes to come back. So finish your drink first!

This isn't available for my upcoming. I could do it online last year on Oasis, apparently something has changed.

Beware, some recent reviewers have said if you come up to the activities desk with a drink in your hand, they won't let you sign and you have to wait at least 30 minutes to come back. So finish your drink first!

Yeah, change was the "New and Improved" website..

But are you past 49days before cruise? Might make difference...

We signed all of our waivers for last week's Harmony cruise. When we checked our TV onboard it didn't look as if they were signed so we did it again. It makes it quicker to get the white wristband at the sports deck for all the activities.