Disembarking the Dawn

mthayer295

Can any recent Dawn cruisers tell me what time we should plan to get off on our return to Boston? Trying to arrange car service pickup. I have not been on NCL in a few years but seem to recall they allow you to disembark yourself with your own luggage now?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is from 2 years ago, so take with a grain of salt. The day before the cruise ends, luggage tags will be available near the purser's desk. Decide what best corresponds to your situation - self disembark or a certain time. Listen the next morning for the announcement that pertains to you. If you're self disembark, I'm thinking 9.

Can any recent Dawn cruisers tell me what time we should plan to get off on our return to Boston? Trying to arrange car service pickup. I have not been on NCL in a few years but seem to recall they allow you to disembark yourself with your own luggage now?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Greetings, I did a solo on the Dawn May of 2018. If you did carry your own, folks were off by 0900. I picked late as I could and was off by 10:15.

Going again this week with wife and I'm assuming just as easy! Hae a great time when ya go!!