San Diego restaurant specials Jan 3rd to 14th...

nobbync

Hi everyone... I see some of you are in San Diego now or coming soon. I saw this special in todays paper for some decent food deals at the Cohn Restaurants and thought you might be interested. Since I saw someone mention they are meeting at Denny's in another thread thought others might be interested in some good food at a great price.

They are offering a 3 course meal at 4 of their restaurants for $20.06 from January 3 through January 14th. Just go to their website and click on the 2006 anniversary special.

http://www.cohnrestaurants.com/cohn/cohnrestaurants/

I have personally eaten at The Prado in Balboa Park and Dakota grill and thought they were both good. I haven't eaten at the other 2 places but for $20.06 you probably can't beat it.

Of all the Cohn Restaurants that don't have the special I really enjoy the Gaslamp Strip Club with the decor being Vargas pinup art. They have good aged steaks that you cook yourself at a grill. Great prices for the quality of food.

I saw the ad this morning so just wanted to share it with you since it seems there are a few of you here now or coming soon.

Bon Appetite!

Nobby

Archived