Cigar Lounge

I was really excited to find the Havana bar/lounge on the Harmony 2 summers ago, when it was brand new. Beautiful lounge, with large cigars, Cuba, & Havana motifs covering all the walls. But No Smoking !!! No cigar humidor !!!

Forgot by now, but You gotta go to the open deck...

If cigars are important to you, I'd say find a different cruise line. I enjoy a nice cigar, but, with Royal removing the cigar lounges there aren't really many nice places to enjoy a smoke.

I find there are still plenty of opportunists in port though, so bring a few sticks with you and relax in town.

The last remaining cigar bar in the Caribbean is on the Freedom.

That will also be gone when they go into drydock in early 2020.

Unless Captain Busto can talk corporate out of removing it - one in 20 chance in my opinion.

Wasn't aware that the Connossieur's Club on Liberty had been converted. When did that happen?

C King, I could've sworn someone recently posted that the cigar lounge was still active on the Liberty.

Ah ,well, plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!!!

VR,

T Lex, Esq., DS+++ 😂

I'm not sure which ships still have them, I believe Freedom does and we have 4 cruises scheduled on her. We were booked on Adventure when they took the lounge out. I went into their new game room...it was hardly used.

I come prepared, and if the lounge is there, wonderful, if not I enjoy my cruise. The writing is on the wall.

I may have been a little premature in my post. The Mariner and Adventure lost their cigar bars in their recent drydocks. The Freedom and Explorer will both be drydocked in 2020 and will most likely loose theirs.

The Liberty still has theirs.

I may have been a little premature in my post. The Mariner and Adventure lost their cigar bars in their recent drydocks. The Freedom and Explorer will both be drydocked in 2020 and will most likely loose theirs.

The Liberty still has theirs.

That’s GREAT news! But I think you may have meant “lose” vice “loose.” Those lounges that still exist are pretty loose already. :)

And, please, don’t worry about that premature post.

Heck, we’re all getting older, right, my King? :D:D:D

VR,

T Lex

Allure of the Seas runs nightly "Cigars Under the Stars" on the pool deck.

And it SUCKS! Almost always way too windy to actually enjoy the cigar. Really a shame too, because after 8pm, it wouldn't be hard to find an outdoor area and allow cigar smoking without infringing on others. Heck, they let idiots smoke cigarettes all day and night in numerous locations, they couldn't find somewhere a little more sheltered to allow a few hours of cigars?