does the pride have cribs

marjmy

I am the grandmother arranging the cruise, I am wondering if there are cribs available for our 16 month old gand daughter or do have lug the playpen along? Kinda erks me that we have to pay a third person charge for her they are unable to accomadate her. But if anyone knows please post.

thanks in advance

MArjorie

Never sailed the pride, but in my 4 CCL sails you can request a crib. you won't need to bring the playpen. Please validate this with your travel agent. Know that cabins are VERY small and you may need to remove a couch or chair to accomodate... which is easily done, after all the luggage has arrived in cabins.. you just page your steward and they'll accomodate you (I believe thier knowing in advance through carnival facilitiates this) No extra charge from my recollection. so the first few hours after dinner might be hairy, but I believe it's a simple process as stated above.

someone will correct me please, if I'm wrong, thanks

carol

we have never sailed on the pride- but on the glory they provided us with a crib for our then 10 month old son. it is kind of small, but given that floorspace is limited that was ok (he napped in his stroller during the day so we were able to fold it up out of the way until bedtime). just a little recommendation.. bring your own crib sheet & baby blanket. they only have the twin size ones they use on the regular beds. have fun!

Haven't been on the pride but on the Inspiration things were as green said for the glory. They provided a "portable crib" - sort of a hybrid of a playpen & a crib. The room steward put it up for us as part of the evening "turndown" service, then broke it down & stashed it in a corner of the room during the daytime.

As mentioned, they did not have fitted crib sheets - just used a regular bedsheet & folded it .

Archived