Symphony Theme Night Review - Greatest 80's party ever!

Went to the 80's night on Symphony last night. As a fan of 70's night, I was curious to see what the new party can offer.

It is a great event. I highly recommend it if you sail on Symphony. CD Michele was excellent hosting it and the staff were very fun and high energy.

It starts with about 30 mins where the DJ plays some songs to get the crowd in the mood. The Entertainment team then arrive although the first proper event of the show is a number by the Royal Caribbean Dancers. I always love watching them (although often for eye-candy ;)).

Following the dancers, Michele, Margot and the Entertainment team (aka Youth, Sports and CD Staff) arrive and the official party begins. They do it for around 30-40 mins. It is great fun. Mostly rock music. There was also a number with the male members of the entertainment team and a few occasions where the staff tried to get people to dance.

Definitely on par with 70's night, although I think that the CD can make or break this and we were lucky with the CD.

Went to the 80's night on Symphony last night. As a fan of 70's night, I was curious to see what the new party can offer.

It is a great event. I highly recommend it if you sail on Symphony. CD Michele was excellent hosting it and the staff were very fun and high energy.

It starts with about 30 mins where the DJ plays some songs to get the crowd in the mood. The Entertainment team then arrive although the first proper event of the show is a number by the Royal Caribbean Dancers. I always love watching them (although often for eye-candy ;)).

Following the dancers, Michele, Margot and the Entertainment team (aka Youth, Sports and CD Staff) arrive and the official party begins. They do it for around 30-40 mins. It is great fun. Mostly rock music. There was also a number with the male members of the entertainment team and a few occasions where the staff tried to get people to dance.

Definitely on par with 70's night, although I think that the CD can make or break this and we were lucky with the CD.

We also thought Michele and Margot did an excellent 80's night and as you say a cruise can definitely make or break the party.