Brilliance of the Seas, Cabin #4545

snshn3

Is this a good cabin?

we wanted an inside cabin because my husband likes to sleep in the dark and because it was cheaper of course.

Would have loved to be able to afford a balcony, but on a 12 day Mediterranean cruise, would have been super expensive. Rather spend our money at the ports.

• 2 months later...

We had friends with an inside cabin on 4 and they said it was great. We did the balcony on 7 which was over a club and we had to move to 9. Balocny was great, but very expensive. All shore excursions are higher in the Med, plus with the Euro your paying about 1.24 US for one Euro. Things most diffently are not cheap, save the funds you will want it on shore.

I'm sure you are like us, we were there for the itenerary not the ship. All lot to do in every port, your really not on the ship that much.

Gerry

thanks for the reassurance. I keep hearing from coworkers who have cruised before (this is my 3rd cruise) to upgrade to a balcony since it is the Med after all, but at an extra $400pp, I don't think so. We could use that money towards excursions or a gorgeous painting from Italy to take home, etc...

I am sure we will be fine as we will be out almost everyday on a different port.

We just returned from a 12 day med, and as usual we booked a balcony, but to be honest, it was a bit of a waste on this cruise. There were only 3 days at sea. We LOVE our balcony no doubt but in this case I think you will not regret spending your money elsewhere. We were just very seldom in our room.

Unless money is not an issue, you're going to be glad you saved here.

Archived