Book Spa Now or On Board?

momto3girls

My daughter is turning 13 on our Ecstasy cruise in October and I'd like to get her a facial for a birthday present. There's a spa sale going on that ends tonight for 15% off the price. The Teen Facial is $99 before the discount online. Will prices be cheaper if I book when we are on board the ship?

No idea, but if you book now you can cancel later when you find out. I think up to 5 days or so before sailing. Ask the question on a roll call for a cruise in the near future for someone to check for you.

Last year when our room steward found out I was celebrating a birthday I received a discount card for the spa. When filling out your paper work it asks if you are celebrating anything make sure you note that she is having a birthday.

I’m not sure if your daughter will get it if she’s turning 13 but we were on the Horizon in April over my Birthday. Three days before my Birthday I received a $50 off a spa service coupon that just had to be used before the end of the sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My daughter is turning 13 on our Ecstasy cruise in October and I'd like to get her a facial for a birthday present. There's a spa sale going on that ends tonight for 15% off the price. The Teen Facial is $99 before the discount online. Will prices be cheaper if I book when we are on board the ship?

Wait till you board they have specials on port days.