I'm getting dumber by the day

I can't figure out the "NEXT CRUISE" booking I made while cruising. I actually did three "NEXT CRUISE" bookings before I got around to using them (or tried).

I decided to apply one of them to a new cruise only to find out they disappeared from my dashboard. I sent an email to Royal and called them also. Royal was able to give me the "NEXT CRUISE" booking numbers but could not apply them to a new booking.

Royal suggested I try to book a cruise and look for a place to apply the numbers. I just haven't been able to make it happen.

Plus I get dumber every time I try to book a cruise. I'm trying to book this cruise and apply the "NEXT CRUISE" deposit ($200) to the cruise.

Please...how does this work?

All you need to do is call Crown & Anchor and tell them you want to use your open booking. Tell them the ship, sailing date, and stateroom category and they will assign that to your open booking.

Yahoo!...I'm on the phone tomorrow. I didn't talk to Crown & Anchor. I just called Royal's number and told them I wanted to book a new cruise using the "NEXT CRUISE"...45 minutes later and my brain was fried.

Thanks a bunch.

Cheers:)

You're welcome and good luck! Please report back.:)

I have used a couple that turned out to be too old for the new system. Thus, it must be totally recreated from scratch AND from the ship that issued the original certificate. Took almost 36 hours for the last next cruise to be recreated so the computer would recognize the booking.

Be sure to watch that your on board OBC is applied. Have noticed it either isn’t there or has had a tendency to drop off into never land.