Bermuda - tokens or tickets for ferry

UandMe4Ever

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the token/ticket for Hamilton or St. Georges' is $4.50 p/p round trip or one way? Thinking of doing one or the other on one of the days. Ferry passes have gotten expensive: $19.00 p/p = $38.:eek: for a couple of hours to either place.

We've been there several times, but thought we'd re-visit one or the other again.

Can we get at the new Tourist Station at the Dockyard?

Thanks in advance. Leaving in a few weeks.:)

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the token/ticket for Hamilton or St. Georges' is $4.50 p/p round trip or one way? Thinking of doing one or the other on one of the days. Ferry passes have gotten expensive: $19.00 p/p = $38.:eek: for a couple of hours to either place.

We've been there several times, but thought we'd re-visit one or the other again.

Can we get at the new Tourist Station at the Dockyard?

Thanks in advance. Leaving in a few weeks.:)

Tokens are $4.50 each. If you are taking the ferry you need one for each trip, so $9.00 to get to and back from the dock yard. We have done the ferry to St. George and then taken the bus back into Hamilton and then ferry back to the dockyard. Therefore we needed 3 tokens each. You can buy tokens or all day transportation passes in the dockyard. We were just there (again) May 13-20.

Have a great trip.

Tokens are $4.50 each. If you are taking the ferry you need one for each trip, so $9.00 to get to and back from the dock yard. We have done the ferry to St. George and then taken the bus back into Hamilton and then ferry back to the dockyard. Therefore we needed 3 tokens each. You can buy tokens or all day transportation passes in the dockyard. We were just there (again) May 13-20.

Have a great trip.

Thank you so much. That's what we figured it to be. Much cheaper than $19 p/p for all day pass. Appreciate your quick response. I'm sure Bermuda is just as beautiful as we left it 5 years ago. Feel free to share anything about it if you wish. Safe sails to you always.:)

Thank you so much. That's what we figured it to be. Much cheaper than $19 p/p for all day pass. Appreciate your quick response. I'm sure Bermuda is just as beautiful as we left it 5 years ago. Feel free to share anything about it if you wish. Safe sails to you always.:)

You are welcome. Yes, we have been buying tokens the past few visits as we don't need a day pass. Bermuda is still beautiful. The Dockyard is very busy now with two ships in port and has quite a few activities going on right there. They do a historical reenactment there around 9:30 on Friday mornings. Look for the signs when walking from the ship to the ferries.

Greetings, we were in bermuda mid may. Knowing that we only would have 2 ferry trips, we chose to use $5 bills (or a $10 can be used for 2 people). The lines to buy the tokens at the Information Center in Dockyard were to long to worry about .50c........

Bermuda $$$ or US$$$?? I know the exchange rate is one to one but what currency did you need to skip the long line?

Greetings. US and Bermudian currency is on par and interchangeable. Therefore I used US bills!

Sent from my iPad using Forums