Inspiration 5 Night - Dining

Seasons

Formal night on a five night cruise is normally your second night on board the ship.

There are large round tables that seat 10. They might just put one more chair in there for you, or possibly seat you at adjacent tables.

I hope all your booking are 'linked', so you'll all have the same dining time.:)

Thanks! I just confirmed that all our reservations are, indeed, linked. Hopefully we'll get the 8 pm seating we requested, but as long as we're all dining at the same time, that's fine.

I think it would be a squeeze to fit 11 "healthy" :D adults at a table for ten. We'll see!

Hi all, we are booked on the inspiration on Feb 4, 2006 and I was wondering if you could tell me how the majority of people were dressed for formal night. Was it mostly suits and cocktail dresses/dressy pantsuits, or were a lot of people wearing tuxes and gowns?

It varied for Formal Night. There were some men that wore khakis and polo shirts. A lot wore dress shirts and pants. Some wore suits. Several men wore tuxes and there were even some men in military uniforms. Women varied too. Some, like men, wore khakis and nice shirts. Some wore cocktail or little black dresses. Others wore Sunday Best type stuff. Some women wore dresses that were shorter and made of more formal material (satin, silk etc..) And some wore floor-length formal dresses. I don't remember seeing any ballgown type dresses, but that doesn't mean that people didn't wear them. I just might not have noticed.

Our Formal Night was on the first sea day. Make sure to go to the Captain's Cocktail party too...getting free drinks and meeting the officers was nice. Just people watching there was fun.

Hi all, we are booked on the inspiration on Feb 4, 2006 and I was wondering if you could tell me how the majority of people were dressed for formal night. Was it mostly suits and cocktail dresses/dressy pantsuits, or were a lot of people wearing tuxes and gowns?

The majority that you'll see will be dressed appropriately in nice outfits - the men in suits, some in tux, the ladies in the range from full length sequined gowns to cocktail dresses to church type dresses/nice pantsuits.

Archived