Crown/ South America/3rd time I'm writing

jenjes3

I don't get it.. this is the third time in 2 days I am writing on this board. I don't know where my threads are going. I had written yesterday under my mom's screen name, jakndee and today under mind, jenjes3. I had previously asked anyone if they had any information regarding cruising on the Crown to South America. My mom will going with her husband on Feb 26, 2006 sailing.. anyone have any thoughts about why my threads keep disappearing.... I have been a member of cruise critic for awhile.. I don't get it.. Anyway.. can anyone help with this information. Any information on excursions or weather.. How is the ship? Thank you for your help.

Karen

I know the boards have been going through some slow things lately, not sure where the problem is, but a few quirks here and there on occasion.

As for the cruise to South America, sorry I can't help personally, but you might find more information in the Ports of Call boards for excursions and such. As for the Crown itself, you could do a search using the ship name.

We just returned from the December 18 sailing and had an absolute marvelous time; whales, penquins, glaciers (we lost count), volcanos, beautiful and vibrant Buenos Aires, etc. etc. The ship is in excellent condition, and the crew one of the friendlist we've encountered. Food was good to excellent; entertainment great, etc.

We can't say enough good things about the trip; excellent value for the $$. We went with high expectations and they were exceeded..

Regards,

Capt (and Mrs Capt) Geo

Archived