Rhapody from Venice - When are formal nights

Hmmm....I doubt Sunday 10/21 as we're in Kotor until 8:00PM....and Monday 10/22 we depart Corfu at 3:00PM....Maybe Wednesday as we depart Mykonos at 4PM, Thursday we don't leave Argostoli until 7PM...

Hoping somone that already sailed on this cruise would know for sure.

I'm not worried about it, but have some first time cruisers (family & friends) with us all meeting in Venice for this trip and they have A LOT of questions, which is a good thing !!!

Thanks,

Mike - Diamond Plus

It seems like regardless of port departure time, RCI usually sticks with formal night on day 2, it's the second formal that varies. We did Rhapsody out of Venice two years ago and I seem to remember being in Ravena fairly late but had formal night that night anyway.

It seems like regardless of port departure time, RCI usually sticks with formal night on day 2, it's the second formal that varies. We did Rhapsody out of Venice two years ago and I seem to remember being in Ravena fairly late but had formal night that night anyway.

On Rhapsody last month. First formal night was day 3, as we were docked until 7pm on day 2.

Agree. Though not typical I have done at least couple Formal nites when we were in a Port until 7-8pm...

Also have had 1st Formal nite on day 3 once or twice