Drink package pricing?

The prices can change, unfortunately unpredictably.

They told me on the phone today that I should probably buy it and then if a lower price was announced I could cancel it and buy the lower-priced one.

They told me on the phone today that I should probably buy it and then if a lower price was announced I could cancel it and buy the lower-priced one.

That's true.

Precruise pricing for my trip next month is $45/person, but every other week (or so it seems) there's a sale and it goes down to $42. I've been following it for a long time and these are the only two prices I've seen. But the advice you received is best - if you are set on buying the package, go ahead and do it. When (not if) it goes on sale, cancel and repurchase at the lower price. You can't go wrong.

Precruise pricing for my trip next month is $45/person, but every other week (or so it seems) there's a sale and it goes down to $42. I've been following it for a long time and these are the only two prices I've seen. But the advice you received is best - if you are set on buying the package, go ahead and do it. When (not if) it goes on sale, cancel and repurchase at the lower price. You can't go wrong.

Price went from $42 to $48 (current) in a blink of an eye. I thought that was kind of rude!

I bought it for $48 but then over July 4th it dropped to $42. I cancelled and then repurchased at the lower price. Only downside is that the new charge hits the credit card immediately while the refund took about 3 days to show up. After the holiday it went back up and is now $48 again. Just keep an eye on your credit card.