WTH is going on with the Celebrity UK website !

lovescarborough

I thought I would just browse the Celebrity UK website and check some excursions on our next cruise in Jan 2019. As usual I clicked on manage my booking and input my user name and password, then it all went haywire. A new page appears wanting me to change my password , complete a security question, give my phone number and click to accept and register. I did all this and nothing happened. I had to reload the website and start over and this time it worked and took me to the page listing my one future booking in 2020, with no sign of the 2019 booking ! I then had to find the reservation number and manually input this as a future reservation and finally I now have two future cruises. Then I got an email thanking me for registering with Celebrity ( I have only been registered for 10 years ) !!! Now I need a lie down ....

If I’m looking at excursions etc. I find it better to click through for cruise planner and you can log in with reservation number and name and date etc. This seems to work fine every time. (UK based)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had similar issue, ended up having to set up new log in ID and password. Everything is fine for me. The change was because of recent changes to privacy laws,

Have you checked your past history and is your Captains club details correct?

I thought I would just check that. My original username, (which it didn't ask me to change last time ) wasn't recognised so I tried again with my email address and it let me in. My Elite status is showing and my reservations are still both there. I just find it annoying that Celebrity couldn't be bothered to let people know that they had to change ID and password. Surely a simple email wouldn't have been too much trouble to send ?

I received the Celebrity email too and followed the link to the site. I was interested to look at the 2 evening speciality dining and one lunch but nothing like that appeared on the site, let alone a 20% discount. I suppose it means one has to ring them......

I received the Celebrity email too and followed the link to the site. I was interested to look at the 2 evening speciality dining and one lunch but nothing like that appeared on the site, let alone a 20% discount. I suppose it means one has to ring them......

I had to jump through the same hoops a couple of weeks ago when I logged in to look at my up-coming cruise. Yesterday I read on this forum about a 20% Discount offer on Pre-Cruise Planner, so I was hopeful of finding a few bargains on my September 2018 cruise - but nothing showing at all. Is it only selected cruises, or something not applicable to the UK, as is often the case??

Hate to tell you GBP prices have just been increased by Celebrity on Cruise Planner.- now 1.33GBP = 1US$

Hate to tell you GBP prices have just been increased by Celebrity on Cruise Planner.- now 1.33GBP = 1US$

Not surprising as this has been the average rate for a few weeks now.

Premium drinks package for example, was £51.09 yesterday. It is now £51.75.