Bliss - what 3 dining venues would you choose for specialty dining?

CP3o

On the Bliss, we chose La Cucina, Cagney's, Le Bistro, and Ocean Blue (we had a 4-day UDP because of group booking).

First time at La Cucina, and really liked it. Not an extensive menu (none really are), but the dishes were delicious and well-prepared.

Really loved Cagney's on the Getaway, not as much on the Bliss. They offered Lobster with your steak (additional charge) on the Getaway; no option anywhere on the ship for Lobster on the Bliss. Also, no crab legs, which should have been offered on an Alaskan cruise. Also, I love porterhouse, and the one on the Bliss was only 1/2 thick, so they had a difficult time getting it rare, plus I like a thick steak, which is usually the case at better steak houses. That said, others that ordered the filet or the ribeye had thick steaks. Sides were good, not great.

Le Bistro was excellent. I love duck, and they prepare it perfectly. The entire meal was great. I am not a dessert eater, but everyone seemed to love them.

Not a fan of Ocean Blue, and would not eat there again. We got the "new" menu, and after someone posted the "old" menu, we may have like it better with that menu. Choices were very limited, and besides the appetizers, our fish dish (halibut) was overdone and lacking taste. Others that ordered the scallops did not eat them (they were pretty bad, cooked OK, but fishy tasting). Overall, a disappointing experience.

Others in our group loved the Japanese steak house, and Los Lobos. Nobody ate at Q; not big BBQ fans.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the4 Cagney's (twice) LOVED IT I did the Brazilian which is not on the Bliss it was ok just a lot of food and I did the Japanese that was great. Going on the Bliss next December I will have dinner in Cagney's I was thinking the other 2 nights maybe the Mexican place and Q after reading some messages here I may do Japanese in place of Q.