Norwegian Epic Disembarkation excursion Barcelona

We are arriving back in Barcelona on the 12th of August on the Epic Western med Cruise. We are traveling with my parents. We are going back to Majorca but my parents are going back to Liverpool at 9pm. They were planning to store their luggage then spend the day in the Citry. Do the NCL disembarkation excursion offer luggage storage and airport transfer. Luggage on the coach is ideal then drop off at the airport. I know MSC do this but unsure about NCL.

Thanks.

Harri

We are arriving back in Barcelona on the 12th of August on the Epic Western med Cruise. We are traveling with my parents. We are going back to Majorca but my parents are going back to Liverpool at 9pm. They were planning to store their luggage then spend the day in the Citry. Do the NCL disembarkation excursion offer luggage storage and airport transfer. Luggage on the coach is ideal then drop off at the airport. I know MSC do this but unsure about NCL.

Thanks.

Harri

We did similar excursion last year....went to the Mont Serrat (sp?) and our luggage was with us on the bus and continued on to the airport dropoff.. But double check as we USED to do similar in Miami and now they offer Hop On Hop Off buses that state that your luggage is "stored" at the tour facility. Which to me would make me worry.....but I AM a worrier!

• 2 weeks later...

We always use bags and go at Barcelona. Drop off your bags when you leave the terminal at the port and collect at the airport before you fly. Then you can spend your day in Barcelona seeing what ever you want and catch the airport bus from the city centre. Last time we met people at the airport who had done an NCL tour which got them to the airport for noon, we were all on a 7pm flight.