royal website

two issues, I cannot see my dashboard, I haven't been on in several months and today it just won't let me. it just goes blue.

second, how early can you book your shows on Oasis class ships? haven't sailed one of them since Oasis first came out and want to ensure I get show tickets.

two issues, I cannot see my dashboard, I haven't been on in several months and today it just won't let me. it just goes blue.

second, how early can you book your shows on Oasis class ships? haven't sailed one of them since Oasis first came out and want to ensure I get show tickets.

Don’t know how long it’s been since you logged on but if was before March/April you now have the sign on using your email and a new password. If your points or future cruises are not correct after you do that you will need to call them.

Show reservations usually open up anywhere from 120-90 days prior to sailing. You will NOT get any tickets for shows. Everything will be preloaded onto your Sea Pass card & they will scan them when you enter.