ZIPLINE - help needed

Crusing from Florida

Going on the Coral Princess next Friday, Jan 13. I have been reading about the zipline tours in Costa Rica but I can't find any info in my Princess Adventures Ashore book. This book only talks about an aerial tram ride. The zipline tour sounds like the way to go, if I can find the info. Can anyone HELP???

Hi,

It seems that the ship tours only use the aerial tram for some reason. That is the way it was on our cruise of 11-24-05 on the Galaxy. If you want more information on the zipline tours you can go to Charlie Soto's webpage and click on the Brisas zipline link. The link is www.okeydokeytours.com . You will have a great time on the zipline, my wife and I both enjoyed it. I am 64 years old and 230 lbs and I was not the oldest or the heaviest in our group. Let me know if I can provide anymore information.

Just got back from the Coral. My husband and two sons also wanted to zipline. There is no "Princess excursion". They took a taxi to one of the zipline places that is 20 minutes from the port.

Archived