Royal Caribbean transfer vs. private shuttle (with carseats) post-cruise?

Have booked a cruise on Harmony of the Seas in March 2019 with my family (including 2 kids ages 5 and 3, my husband and my mother).

Unfortunately we had a poor experience with South Florida Shuttles last year, so I am hesitant to use them again. We tried them last year as we travelled without our carseats (used CARES harnesses on the plane) and they offered to provide carseats for the kids (though didn't come through for 2 out of 3 trips....).

For transportation to FLL post-cruise, would people recommend using the Royal Caribbean transfers? Would love to avoid the gong show of waiting at the curb for all the millions of different private shuttles coming to do pickups. From what I understand the Royal Caribbean transfers are large buses so no carseats are required. However, it sounds as if the waiting time to leave for FLL may be variable, as they wait for the bus to be filled before departing? How much time is generally safe to leave between debarkation and flight departure if using the Royal Caribbean transfers?

Otherwise, any recommendations for private shuttles that provide carseats (other than South Florida Shuttles?) I have gotten some quotes for VIP2GO (~$142) and Fort Lauderdale Shuttle & Limo Service (~$110) which apparently both provide carseats, but haven't seen that many reviews on them.

(For pre-cruise - trying to decide whether we can just use a hotel shuttle from FLL to hotel and from hotel to Port since we are flying in the day before vs. hiring a private shuttle).

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!