how much time...

chopped

We want to go on a western carribean cruise but cannot find airfare. We'll be leaving from Denver and landing in Ft. Lauderdale. We're looking at a princess cruise. the question I have is if boarding is at 5:00pm, and the plan lands at 1:50pm- will that be enough time to get onto the boat?

thanks!

Seth

The operative word there is IF. I would always come in the day before especially from anywhere subject to bad weather, Like Boston where I am out of, We are crusing NCL out of Miami Feb 4 and coming in Feb 3.

IF your plan lands at 1:50 and the ship sails ar 5, you need to be onboard no later than 4:30 but you should have time, but if you have any delays then you could be in trouble.

Come in the day before and stay over saves so much hassle and worry.

Seth....

If the ship is scheduled to leave @ 5 pm, you will be able to board by 11:00. Yes...6 hours to enjoy the ship and to settle in before it heads out.

Afterall, it is the first day of your cruise vacation....and you have paid for it.

I would very strongly recommend that you fly in the day before. Even if it is a late evening flight. Get a good night sleep....and rise and board YOUR SHIP ! :D

If you must fly in the same day, get a very early morning flight that lands before noon. Then, head right over to the ship.

I agree with everyone who thinks it's a good idea to fly in a day early. Not only will it save your sanity, but you'll be able to board the ship as early as you want, which means you'll be taking advantage of the ship asap. Always nice to have a nice leisurely lunch while others are still boarding.

Archived