Drink Package - Best value?

ASIWISH

Can I get some help here?

My DW and I just booked a 14-day cruise and are trying to figure out the best value for a non-alcoholic drink package. We are most interested in bottled sparkling and flat water with the occasional soft drink.

Should we buy the 14-Day Quench Package, bring our own on board at the start of the cruise (is that still allowed), or bring a couple on board at each port?

Downside of bringing it on board is having to carry our water around the ship and to dinner... and the hassle.

I believe it’s around $330/per person, or $24/per day.

Am I missing an option?

Can I get some help here?

My DW and I just booked a 14-day cruise and are trying to figure out the best value for a non-alcoholic drink package. We are most interested in bottled sparkling and flat water with the occasional soft drink.

Should we buy the 14-Day Quench Package, bring our own on board at the start of the cruise (is that still allowed), or bring a couple on board at each port?

Downside of bringing it on board is having to carry our water around the ship and to dinner... and the hassle.

I believe it’s around $330/per person, or $24/per day.

Am I missing an option?

Why not drop your carry-on beverages in your stateroom before lunch? HAL staterooms are ready when you board.

You can also get specialty coffees at Explorations, mocktails at any of the bars and cappuccino at dinner if that is of interest. I always ask for extra bottles of Pellegrino and cans of soft drinks to take back to my room.