Specialty sodas for kids

gotscrapz

Are the special flavored Sodas like in the Havana area included in bottomless bubbles for kids? I don’t mean a crafted soda from the bar but like a “Cuban pineapple “ soda in a can? The website doesn’t say included but doesn’t say excluded either and it is just a soda but it isn’t on the main list.

Guessing not? Carnival doesn’t know lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival stocks Coca-Cola products, each ship receiving available stock from a contracted distributor or bottling plant near their departure port. Though they stock a wide variety of flavors, I do not believe I have ever seen "Cuban Pineapple" soda.

The good news is Carnival's bubbles program does covers unlimited juices, unlike other cruise lines. Mocktails made from soda and juice combinations are also covered by the Bubbles program. There is no "official" mocktail menu, but if you can walk a bartender through and they have the ingredients to make the soft drink mixture without using a blender they will do so.

Some of my favorites are:

Virgin Sunrise = orange, pineapple, and grapefruit juices mixed with sprite and splash of grenadine.

Afterglow = orange and pineapple juice with a heavy dose of grenadine syrup

Virgin Mimosa = orange juice and ginger ale or sprite

Cranberry Kiss = club soda or seltzer with cranberry juice, ginger ale or sprite may also be used

Cinderella = ginger ale w/ orange and pineapple juices and fresh squeezed lemon, simple syrup or agave syrup may also be added

Virgin Mary = tomato & lemon juice accented with Worcestershire & Tabasco sauce

Basically any combination of juices &/or sodas with modest additions of bar syrups or sauces should be covered as long as the blender is not needed to make them.