Mini Suite vs Family Suite on Dawn

Whimsy

I have the bid notice for a suite upgrade on the Dawn. I have a low bid for a Family suite with balcony for my daughter and I on an upcoming cruise. I like the idea of a larger bathroom with the double sinks and the separate tub and shower but other than that I am not sure I want to keep the upgrade bid.

I should add that we typically sail in mini suites but have sailed in full suites before but it depends on the upgrade price. We would be happy in either.

Thoughts?

THe family suites with balcony on Dawn are fabulous! They are in a great location, good sized room, great bathroom, and can’t beat the private breakfast and priority everything when traveling with kids. The only drawback (to me) is that the balconies are not covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We sailed in a Family Suite with balcony last year on the Dawn and loved it -- especially for two people. I would book the cabin again in a heartbeat. We loved the generous size of the cabin and we had a nice balcony as well. Plus, you get the perks of being in a suite. I would definitely keep the bid.