Half Moon Cay

bibbysnow

We will be taking grandkids 7&8 along with daughter and son in law on their first cruise next April.

It's been many years since we've sailed on Carnival and so many new things to learn about.

How do you reserve a Cabana on HMC and approximately what is the price?

I didn't even know you could rent them! My husband and son in law would enjoy the air conditioning :-)

They can be reserved on your Shore Excursions for the day you are at HMC. Right now they are $318.99 for the day. The villas are $549.99

We splurged on the cabana for our 25th anniversary and oh boy! Would do that again, as well! Air con, even with the open wall, the misting fan, the included drinks and snacks, the comfy loungers, the included float mats and snorkel gear, and the priority tender was totally worth the price to us!

I completely agree! We did the same thing for our 25th anniversary. It seems the price has gone up a whole lot since we did it, but it's still worth it.

We will be taking grandkids 7&8 along with daughter and son in law on their first cruise next April.

It's been many years since we've sailed on Carnival and so many new things to learn about.

I didn't even know you could rent them! My husband and son in law would enjoy the air conditioning :-)

The cabanas are listed for rent under your "Excursions" online on your cruise manager. They hold up to 6 people. We paid $300, but I think that included the first four people. It may be extra for six. 2 drinks per person are included, which helps because even if you have a drink package, it doesnt work on the island. We always rent float mats and snorkels, but they were included with the cabana. The staff also brought out ice in a cooler (theres a fridge for drinks) and a platter of fruit, platter of veggies, a very large bag of tortilla chips, and four dips. It was pir 25th anniversary trip, so we splurged on the cabana. I will happily splurge again if I go back, especially if I can take my adult children with me. They would have loved it!

Once you book and pay, you have a cabana for sure, but you have to choose a cabana number and the deinksnyou want after you get on board. Make sure to go to the excursion desk ASAP once you board to choose your cabana number (unless old you dont care which one you get.

Also...if you are going to book it do it as soon as possible. They tend to go pretty quickly, there are only 15 or so cabanas.