Harmony Entertainment reservations closed..... need help please

:loudcry:I thought reservations for shows opened up 60 days prior to sailing, I have been checking every week and nothing was open and checked last night. Today on cruise planner it said nothing available and to check on board. We sail oct 27th and I have had this one booked since February. What do we do now....

You’re well outside of 60 days. Don’t start packing yet!!! You may have meant 90 days as that appears to be the point that entertainment is released for booking (according to other posts that I have read). You’re still very slightly outside of that - around 94days. Keep checking over the next few days and you should see it appear.

That is the standard message that appears on the website when they have not made the shows available to pre-reserve.

Our Harmony sailing 2 weeks ago did not open up entertainment until approx. 45 days before sail date.

Just FYI, when you get on board, there will be 2 additional shows available that are not available to pre-reserve. I-Skate (studio B) & Hideaway Heist (aqua theater). When I saw those on the Royal IQ app before they appeared in the Cruise Compass, I was worried that I had not pre reserved them along with the others.

Royal IQ app is an app that is currently available to use once on board only a few ships in the fleet, one of which is Harmony.

First, it is not something that is required to have.

It can be used to book shows, view cruise compasses, view your calendar of events, among a few other things.

You can also select events from the compass & add them to your calendar. It's a way to visually organize your days.

I think with a small fee, it can also be used for texting each on board the ship.

(if you have iphones, then you do not need to pay for texting)

I personally found that I still carried around the paper cruise compasses like I have always done in the past, and some other features could also be done or viewed on the stateroom TV.

I definitely recommend checking your stateroom TV a couple of times through the day for messages.

That is how we found out about special invitations to things like Crown & Anchor events & other special offers.