Stay and Park Port Canaveral for Four

kevref22

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of a stay and park package out of Orlando in March 2019, but every hotel I look at the package includes 2 people shuttled to the Port. Does anyone know the charge for two extra people (on average)? I am starting to think I will stay a bit farther out and use a self park lot close by to save the hassle. Probably be quicker when I get back too.

On that note, the Lots of Honor off site parking...anyone ever used them? Good service? Short waits for shuttles?

Thanks in Advance!!!

In the Canaveral area you can budget between $6 and $10 per person per transfer in addition to the first 2.

Considering you can get an Uber for around $12 in total per transfer, it is not easy to recommend park and stay packages. Book a room at the lowest rate you can get, then deal with transfers and parking separately and compare the deals would be my advice.

We stayed at the Raddison in Cape Canaveral and have a reservation on our next trip. We book at the cheapest rate and when we check in we add parking and shuttle. Below are the prices if you book a non package rate.

------

Three-night cruises: $30 (plus tax); includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

Four- and five-night cruises: $35 (plus tax); includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

Six- and seven-night cruises: $40 (plus tax); includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

Eight- and nine-night cruises: $45 (plus tax); includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

--------

Never had an issue with the shuttle or parking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk