River level on the Doro

Viktoria

Wouldn't you know it, there is actually a website with this info--for all rivers!! Here is the link. http://www.rivercruiseinfo.com/content/river-levels

If the link doesn't work I just googled Douro river water levels 2018 and chose the one that was offering river cruise info.

Just be sure to read the caveats on the page.

Also note that this chart does not tell you if a particular river is navigable; it only reports the water levels--lower than normal, normal, etc.

SO many rivers are very low. How is the Duouro in Portugal. I have not heard any thing . Friends traveling on the Danube have been cancelled.:mad:

So their whole river cruise was cancelled? Which company, please. I wonder if that is beginning to happen for more cruises at the moment.

Viking on the Danube. Was supposed to be this week. They were told there would be more busing because of the river. They cancelled by choice because they were not interested in bus time. Checked on the Doro and it is fine. We leave soon. Maybe Seine and Normandy next but will try for Spring not Summer. I am somwhat limited in walking but still enjoy the ship and the sight. I use a walker or cane or my spouses arm.