San Juan Airport- sleep or stay in the airport for a coupple of hrs before cruise

elifnena

I was looking for suggestions, any one who's arrived at the San Juan airport 5am or the day of the cruise. San Juan Airport- sleep or stay in the airport for a couple of hrs before cruise? any suggestions. I was thinking of staying in the airport for the morning then go to the port. around 10am.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I can barely manage to stay pre-flight at SJU...Wouldn't even consider sleeping there :eek:.

I'm going to assume you have a late San Juan cruise departure time. Book a hotel for the night before and let them know you'll be a very late arrival. That way they'll have your room ready when you arrive and you can rest before heading out to the ship later.

We arrived into San Juan around the same time as you are going to. It was miserable. Lol! As stated above the seats inside the airport are hard plastic with arm rests on them so you can't lay down. We finally found a food court and crashed in the booths there for a bit before everything started opening up! We were the only ones doing so:\ We slept, ate and hung out there for maybe 2.5 hours then headed to the port where I fell asleep on a park bench right in front of the ship:) I would consider getting a cheap room near the port. You will want to be well rested for the sail away!!