Wheelchair for Cruise Terminal?

hematite153

My use of search has failed me, can anyone help?

My DW uses a wheelchair periodically and was planning to bring one on board. Unfortunately, it was damaged on our arrival in Europe. She has been walking entirely for the last week and is in serious pain at the moment. Is there any way for me to get a wheelchair for her to use in the cruise terminal tomorrow in Kiel?

Who should I ask?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

At most terminals there will be a sitting bench where she can sit while they fetch a w/c, I am in same situation and bringing only a walker, asked for w/c at terminal. We were unable to rent a w/c in Hamburg so my walker will have to do on board as MSC does not have w/c for use during cruise.

Have a lovely cruise!

At most terminals there will be a sitting bench where she can sit while they fetch a w/c, I am in same situation and bringing only a walker, asked for w/c at terminal. We were unable to rent a w/c in Hamburg so my walker will have to do on board as MSC does not have w/c for use during cruise.

Have a lovely cruise!

Thank you for the info. I wish you well with your walking.

Her plan had been to use the wheelchair whenever it was reasonable in order to save her walking for time on board and places where wheelchairs are challenging. Unfortunately, she's now boarding in a bad state.