Barcelona Taxi Drivers strike

G.M.T.

sunday today or sunday next week?

yesterday and today the taxis were completely on strike....i don't know about days to come..

people on other threads reported having to take a bus from the airport to their hotel..

another reported taking the subway from their hotel to las ramblas today to get to the port - i think there was a royal caribbean shuttle in the city to take people to the port but you had to get to where it was..

sunday today or sunday next week?

yesterday and today the taxis were completely on strike....i don't know about days to come..

people on other threads reported having to take a bus from the airport to their hotel..

another reported taking the subway from their hotel to las ramblas today to get to the port - i think there was a royal caribbean shuttle in the city to take people to the port but you had to get to where it was..

We fly to Barcelona in just over a month - staying for 3 days in Barcelona before joining Symphony of the Seas.

Hope all is resolved by then - we have private transfers booked - are the private companies operating again?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I arrive in Barcelona this Saturday (Aug 4) and depart on my cruise Aug 5. Return to the airport very early Aug 12. I feel I can navigate the airport to my hotel to the cruise dock via public transport, but I'm a bit worried about return to the airport on the 12th as I had planned to take a taxi. How were the cruise lines about getting folks off the boat and to the airport yesterday (Sunday the 29th)?