Pride Steakhouse question regarding free wine on first day/ second da of 7 day cruise

Gari

Hi All

I have a question I recall that you can get a free bottle of wine in the Steakhouse on the first night of sailing. I also remember that on some cruises i have taken with Carnival they had the same deal on the second night.

I am going out of Baltimore in 204 days :hearteyes: February 17, 3019. Does anyone know if I can get a free bottle of wine on the second night?

thanks so much for your help with this

Not sure about the second night free bottle. However, the wine you get free on the first night is pretty bad. The better bet is that on the first night they offer 50% anything on their wine list...which includes some pretty good bottles (ex. Silver Oak).

That can be iffy,,,,,,,,,sometimes they do and sometimes not. It;s a "promotion" to get people into the steakhouse. That's why it's offered on embarkation.......when people aren't thinking about alternative dining. Also, the second night is elegant night when lobster is offered in the mdr. You might luck out if many people opt for the mdr and there aren't a lot of rez in the steakhouse. They will announce it if available. Enjoy your cruise.

From the bottom of my confirmation for the Miracle:

Steakhouse Manager,

Andrea Farkas

Carnival Miracle

P.S. We are having a promotion in the Steakhouse on Embarkation and the first Cruise Elegant nights of the cruise! Guests booking a reservation on either night will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine or 50% off any bottle from our wine list!