Regal Princess

mrsboca

We are doing a B2B & have booked room B115. Inside cabin. Any comments? Was it a mistake?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you asking if the inside cabin is a mistake? If so, that is a preference. Personally I always opt for the balcony because I just love to being able to sit and have a drink watching the scenery.

We are doing a B2B & have booked room B115. Inside cabin. Any comments? Was it a mistake?

You're not giving us much to go on. Is your cruise in Europe, in the Caribbean, in summer or winter? I personally would not want an inside cabin way up in the front of the ship, but I understand it's a whole lot cheaper than where I'd want to be.

I especially would not want that cabin in a place or at a time when seas are rough.

If you want good answers, tell us where and when your cruise is.

Jim

Hello msboca !

This is a standard/regular inside cabin.

It is not adjoining.

It is a Max-2 passenger, so not berths on the walls.

The location does not seem to indicate any noise issues.

So, no drawbacks with any of that.

The drawbacks might be....

1. It is an INSIDE cabin.

2. It is far forward, which can mean you feel more motion, being above the front bow of the ship.

On this cruise, this might be felt the most on the first night as the ship pulls away from Florida and crosses the Gulf Stream.

If you do want to consider some other of the available less expensive cabins, then you could check availability and ask for input about a couple of other available cabins. The 'sideways' inside cabins are slightly larger, but that is because the layout loses the entry-way, and the door opens right up into the main area, bedroom, of these cabins. Whether the space, or the increased privacy factor are most important is up to personal priorities!

Happy Planning!

Thanks to all. It is a Caribbean B2B the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Eastern Caribbean then the Western Caribbean. We booked this because we wouldn’t have to change rooms. I hope it wasn’t a mistake! We usually go for a balcony but this will be our 5th cruise this year & trying to watch our $! We’ll make the best of it no matter.

Thanks to all. It is a Caribbean B2B the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Eastern Caribbean then the Western Caribbean. We booked this because we wouldn’t have to change rooms. I hope it wasn’t a mistake! We usually go for a balcony but this will be our 5th cruise this year & trying to watch our $! We’ll make the best of it no matter.

Enjoy your B2B.