furniture on Summit aft balcony

ParkerIngle

We will be on Summit in late October and have booked a CC aft cabin (7208). I am trying to figure out what furniture is currently on those CC aft balconies. I've seen/read of balconies with 3 different sets of furniture -some dark fabric with separate footstools, white loungers with navy cushions, and white loungers without cushions. I guess it's varied over time. Does anyone know what's on there now? Thanks!

We were in 7208 in April and loved it! There was a large wooden table with four chairs around it along with two reclining chairs with matching foot stools. The furniture was a mix of navy mesh/fabric and some that was brown and looked like wicker. This was one of the best cabins we've had. We were on a b2b but had to move one deck up for the second week. That cabin had the same furniture arrangement. Make the most of it!

We are usually one deck up from you. In the past it has been a round table with 4 chairs plus two reclining chairs with footstools. The materials were as described by MartinsCruise above. The balconies are huge and you can take advantage of sun and shade. Enjoy your trip