Martini Bar on the Escape

JIMESOPUS

Had several family members on the Escape last week, they couldn't find a bar that would make a chocolate or rum cake martini. Tell me this isn't possible. I love Shakers and even though it's not on the Escape there has to be somewhere aboard that they have chocolate liquor.

The only two places that I've found to make chocolate martinis are at the Atrium bar and if you happen to be in the Haven, they will make one for you there. I agree it is strange. Also difficult to find a bar that will make espresso martinis.

Tracy

The only two places that I've found to make chocolate martinis are at the Atrium bar and if you happen to be in the Haven, they will make one for you there. I agree it is strange. Also difficult to find a bar that will make espresso martinis.

Tracy

Oh no Tracy....

Espresso Martinis are my favorite. I thought all NCL bartenders were trained to make these yummy martinis!;)

Could be that the coffee is not readily available at a particular bar.

Don:cool:

I also missed the Shakers space. Atrium makes decent martinis as mentioned. Prime Meridian does as well but it’s not a hangout kind of space in my opinion.

The Cellars was nearly always close to empty on our cruise no think that space could be better used as a cocktail/martini/speakeasy space. Obviously still include a solid wine list.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums