Vintage Carnival Ship Placemats

I have a variety of these place mats from our earlier cruises. I usually had the waiter and ass't waiter sign them for us as a memento and when I got back I had them laminated to keep them in good shape. Never thought they would be worth anything, just wanted to have them. I also have a surplus of Ship on a Stick from different ships :)

I have a variety of these place mats from our earlier cruises. I usually had the waiter and ass't waiter sign them for us as a memento and when I got back I had them laminated to keep them in good shape. Never thought they would be worth anything, just wanted to have them. I also have a surplus of Ship on a Stick from different ships :)

Ships on a Stick will probably have some value eventually as, I understand, they don't give them out anymore.

I saw this posted to the cruise memorabilia boards and commented there as well. This might sound funny, but I did not realize those were actually place mats!!! :eek::p Our first cruise was our honeymoon in 1992 on Carnival Festivale and we still have it. I'm pretty sure it was left in our cabin toward the end of the cruise (either next to last night or last night). I just thought it was a nice watercolor print souvenir. I do not remember seeing them being used as place mats. I went back and looked at pictures from that cruise and there are several of the MDR and the tables and we had the table cloths. Unless they were used on Lido and I just don't remember them???

So, my question...does anyone know if they had these for Carnival Liberty? I know she was built in 2005. We received our last one on our second Carnival cruise on Miracle in March of 2006 (think they handed them out in MDR), but haven't seen them since. I had been able to find/purchase others for Glory and Valor, and have been checking Ebay since 2014 for Liberty and have never seen one. I'm thinking Carnival may have stopped this and the ones we received on Miracle were the last of what they were passing out.

You don't happen to have one for the Liberty do you? Trying to figure out if they ever made them for her.