Up next....the Grandeur

Wife & I enjoy GoS (and previously EoS when it was sailing from Baltimore). Much has to do with ease of getting to/from (1 hr drive) vs a flight to FL. More laid back and traditional vs. the mega ships and floating amusement parks (although a 5 day on Regal Princess last year was IMPRESSIVE for what a newer ship can offer). But not for everyone - I think you have to take more initiative to "have fun" vs. the ship delivers it to you, and relax and enjoy the experience. We've gotten to know some of the regulars and it's becoming a "same time next year" trip for us.

Wife & I enjoy GoS (and previously EoS when it was sailing from Baltimore). Much has to do with ease of getting to/from (1 hr drive) vs a flight to FL. More laid back and traditional vs. the mega ships and floating amusement parks (although a 5 day on Regal Princess last year was IMPRESSIVE for what a newer ship can offer). But not for everyone - I think you have to take more initiative to "have fun" vs. the ship delivers it to you, and relax and enjoy the experience. We've gotten to know some of the regulars and it's becoming a "same time next year" trip for us.

The Grandeur of the Seas has that "this feels just right'' feeling. She has that ambiance in making everyone feel welcome from embarkation to disembarkation and everything else during your cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas.