The Encore is rocking and rolling!

gaa2

I see you are now in Tangier having sailed overnight from Portimao. The Med can often throw up unexpected weather systems that seem to come out of nowhere. That’s where we as a family learned to sail. Just hope it calms down for you before you sail back to Spain tonight! If not, two or three large malt whiskies after dinner should take care of it!:whiskey-glass::whiskey-glass::whiskey-glass::evilsmile:

I see you are now in Tangier having sailed overnight from Portimao. The Med can often throw up unexpected weather systems that seem to come out of nowhere. That’s where we as a family learned to sail. Just hope it calms down for you before you sail back to Spain tonight! If not, two or three large malt whiskies after dinner should take care of it!:whiskey-glass::whiskey-glass::whiskey-glass::evilsmile:

Rough seas and practicing for rough seas is the only reason I drink single malts. :halo::halo:

Gaa2, Your report regarding sea conditions is interesting, as we take the repeat of this cruise next month !!.

Sorry to hear the passengers & crew are being cooked and shaken with the hot and wild weather. Has any of the shore tours been affected or cancelled due to the heat ?.

Thanks for any update

The rest of the cruise has been smooth sailing. I am unaware of any excursions being cancelled due to the heat, and most people are mopping their brows and drinking extra water as they explore in port. The cafes are still full of people sitting outside but the shaded tables are definitely the prime spots. It was lovely on deck tonight with a light breeze.

The rest of the cruise has been smooth sailing. I am unaware of any excursions being cancelled due to the heat, and most people are mopping their brows and drinking extra water as they explore in port. The cafes are still full of people sitting outside but the shaded tables are definitely the prime spots. It was lovely on deck tonight with a light breeze.

Gaa2 - thanks so much for the update, and we wish you an enjoyable voyage for the rest of the cruise. Was preparing to stock up on Quells and some extra sunscreen!!.