Taxi tours in Palma De Mallorca

jonever

Hi

Can anyone tell me if we can get to Porto Soller and ride the train by using a taxi tour service when docking at Palma? And are there usually taxis who offer tours (instead of just offering a taxi to where you want to go) generally at Palma?

By the way we are visiting on what is Good Friday next year, will this affect the availability of taxis and shops etc?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi

Can anyone tell me if we can get to Porto Soller and ride the train by using a taxi tour service when docking at Palma? And are there usually taxis who offer tours (instead of just offering a taxi to where you want to go) generally at Palma?

By the way we are visiting on what is Good Friday next year, will this affect the availability of taxis and shops etc?

Many thanks in advance.

If you look back at my posts on this tread you will find how to do it , a taxi from the port might be expensive.

If you want a guide or a taxi driver for the day I have one email me on shoeuk at hotmail.com.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2369657&page=4

Edited by roger b
spelling

Many thanks for your reply and I have read your previous postings about this which are very helpful. I will not pursue the details of the taxi driver that you know just yet as after seeing details of the timings it may be that it would be too much of rush especially given that it is Easter time. I shall wait and see what tours are offered by the cruise company and decide then, which will be much nearer the time.

Thanks again