Rome disembarkation time on NCL epic - customs??

brandonjordyn

We will be sailing the western mediterranean from Rome to Rome on the Epic. I am trying to arrange for a transfer after disembarkation and I am trying to figure out timing. I know I can walk off the ship at 6:30am. But is there any other things that will delay me? I am a US citizen. Is there any customs or immigration that I need to do? Thank you!!

We will be sailing the western mediterranean from Rome to Rome on the Epic. I am trying to arrange for a transfer after disembarkation and I am trying to figure out timing. I know I can walk off the ship at 6:30am. But is there any other things that will delay me? I am a US citizen. Is there any customs or immigration that I need to do? Thank you!!

You pick up your luggage and leave. Immigration is at the airport when you leave Italy/EU.

The majority of the passengers will be doing BCN to BCN so there are unlikely to be huge luggage queues. Breakfast is likely to be busier early due to Rome being one of those ports that requires an early start.

• 6 months later...

Where were you able to find the information about walking off the ship at 6:30? I am planning to take the same trip a few months from now and am trying to decide what time I need to schedule a car to pick us up. I want to get to the airport as early as possible.