Forgot our Set Sail Pass

So here we are in NYC getting ready to board Anthem tomorrow and I realize that I left our set sail passes at home. Went to the website to see if I could reprint even though we are within the 3 day cutoff because I had completed the online check-in.

Well as most of you already know that’s not an option. Soooooo what do we do? We can’t be the only ones this has happened to before.

So here we are in NYC getting ready to board Anthem tomorrow and I realize that I left our set sail passes at home. Went to the website to see if I could reprint even though we are within the 3 day cutoff because I had completed the online check-in.

Well as most of you already know that’s not an option. Soooooo what do we do? We can’t be the only ones this has happened to before.

Nothing to do, just show up, you will be fine. They will take a bit more time to let you enter the cruise terminal so they can look up your name on the manifest. Once checked-in, they will print you SetSail passes so you can board and purchase things until your stateroom is open and you can get your SeaPass cards.

Misplaced our Set sail passes and of course when leaving home it was within 3 days so could not re-print. Printed the first pages of the cruise docs instead to enter the terminal without a wait (otherwise they have to look you up) and no delay whatsoever at check-in. From taxi to onboard in less than 10 minutes (this was in Barcelona).

Nothing to worry about :)

-jani