Anthem-MTD after BOGO specialty

going on 9 day NE/Canada cruise in September. We will be dining in specialty restaurants the first 2 nights, the MTD the rest. I want to validate that we should make reservations for the time we want when we board even if we won’t be dining there the first 2 nights? We are only a party of 4 but do like to have the same waiters each night like traditional dining.

I want to validate that we should make reservations for the time we want when we board even if we won’t be dining there the first 2 nights? We are only a party of 4 but do like to have the same waiters each night like traditional dining.

Why make reservations knowing you won't show up ? You will likely get the same area/waiters anyway.

Why make reservations knowing you won't show up ? You will likely get the same area/waiters anyway.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I meant reservations for nights 3-9, hopefully for the same time and table.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I meant reservations for nights 3-9, hopefully for the same time and table.

Sure, make reservations for nights 3-9, the table will be decided by the MTD host, but as mentioned it will likely be in the same area. BTW, no need to wait till you board, make the reservations now.

I would but there are none available for the time we want. Not sure if they keep some open for booking on board or if those times are really full?

Typically you won't have anything listed between about 6:30 and 7:30. You will have some availability on board but it might be a good idea to have something now and then try to move it instead of just hoping to get something on board.