Which Belize snorkel excursion?

Rsleleux

we have decided to book through RCI for our excursion when we are in Belize, we are more comfortable going straight from the ship to the site but their are 3 snorkeling options and not sure which one to pick? Please tell me if you booked through RCI and which one did you choose and what you liked about it and what you didn’t. We are a party of 3 (mom,dad and 12yo son) we’ve snorkeled with Turtles and stingrays and fish but never nurse sharks. I’m not sure I’m as adventurous as I used To be, but I think Opinions will help me make a decision? Thanks for your input!

I assume this means you're looking into shark ray alley... The nurse sharks there are totally docile, and of no threat to humans. They are used to human contact, and are only interested in being fed. It's a great destination...

We loved the shark snorkel. They really look like big catfish. I was having such a great time that I had to remind myself to be scared. And the Caye they go to on this excursion is so beautiful.

Thank you! This one looks most interesting to us! Just nervous..you know cause it’s sharks lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! This one looks most interesting to us! Just nervous..you know cause it’s sharks lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:) They are sharks and I will confess, I was nervous. In fact when I saw one before we were supposed to see them at a different stop, I had a little panic moment. At the actual place, I wasn't nervous. I enjoyed the time with them. Just remember they are animals and be cautious.