Movies Under the Stars - -

Romy40

I wish they would do away with it. It's not well attended and highly noisy if trying to sit by the pool area.

All this time I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I have no problem with the movies at night because I'm not going to be on deck, since DW and I are usually at a show or dancing. But during sea day afternoons it's not unreasonable to expect some peace and quiet, particularly when movies can be shown on TVs or in the theatre.

I've only been on one Princess cruise before and couldn't find a quiet area on the decks that didn't cost to enter. We stay in basic balcony cabins. Does anyone have suggestions? We're sailing on a Sapphire Princess Asian cruise in December.

All this time I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I have no problem with the movies at night because I'm not going to be on deck, since DW and I are usually at a show or dancing. But during sea day afternoons it's not unreasonable to expect some peace and quiet, particularly when movies can be shown on TVs or in the theatre.

I've only been on one Princess cruise before and couldn't find a quiet area on the decks that didn't cost to enter. We stay in basic balcony cabins. Does anyone have suggestions? We're sailing on a Sapphire Princess Asian cruise in December.

Either the Retreat or Sanctuary pool areas.

Aside from that bring earplugs- you'll need them for the Show lounge also.