Fantasy cruise to Cozumel October 11th from Mobile

Bamagirl5833

This will be my first cruise and I’m soooo excited! I would love any tips you can give, and would like to see who else is going on this cruise :). It’s Oct 11th on the Fantasy ship out of Mobile.

To find out who else might be cruising, look for a Roll Call for Mobile sailing date to Cozumel.

I second the suggestion you begin or join an existing Roll Call board for the date and ship you are sailing here on Cruise Critic. The port of call boards for the places you will be visiting hold a wealth of useful information for cruisers.

Good luck and have fun.

Stop by the Thirsty Cougar in town. Their margaritas are fabulous. I hate margaritas but I loved their's because they were not so over the top sugary. They make great blends like banana mango. Anywhoo, get traditional if you want literally a mountain of iced fluff in your glass or on the rocks if you can't handle the ice cream headache and all that extra filler.

I have sailed her before and will be on her again next week. Love sailing out of Mobile. Will give you current updates when I get back. What part of Bama are you from?

Thank you!!!! I’m from Anniston/ Oxford area. It’s about 4 hours from Mobile

I second the suggestion you begin or join an existing Roll Call board for the date and ship you are sailing here on Cruise Critic. The port of call boards for the places you will be visiting hold a wealth of useful information for cruisers.

Good luck and have fun.[/quote

Awesome!!!!! Ty!!!! I will let you know how it goes:):D

Stop by the Thirsty Cougar in town. Their margaritas are fabulous. I hate margaritas but I loved their's because they were not so over the top sugary. They make great blends like banana mango. Anywhoo, get traditional if you want literally a mountain of iced fluff in your glass or on the rocks if you can't handle the ice cream headache and all that extra filler.

I will definitely try those . I’m not huge onnreally sweet drinks, but this sounds really good!

Also go to Facebook type in Carnival Fantasy October 11th 2018. There is a Facebook group full of cruisers on your same trip. Be careful when you go to Mr. Sanchos, it is perfectly safe, but make sure your phone is on ship time, and give yourself PLENTY of time to get back to the ship so you aren't left behind.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Also go to Facebook type in Carnival Fantasy October 11th 2018. There is a Facebook group full of cruisers on your same trip. Be careful when you go to Mr. Sanchos, it is perfectly safe, but make sure your phone is on ship time, and give yourself PLENTY of time to get back to the ship so you aren't left behind.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

TY sooo much!!

I have sailed her before and will be on her again next week. Love sailing out of Mobile. Will give you current updates when I get back. What part of Bama are you from?

Just curious if you park at the Mobile Port or if you park off site? We are sailing out of Mobile and that will be our first cruise from that Port. I have not had any luck finding any off site parking.

Just curious if you park at the Mobile Port or if you park off site? We are sailing out of Mobile and that will be our first cruise from that Port. I have not had any luck finding any off site parking.

Mobile Port is the best bet I believe. That said, we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and they have a park and stay rate where you still park at the port but it is significantly discounted. Unfortunately, we stayed on points and didn’t take advantage of the offer. Very nice hotel too btw

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mobile Port is the best bet I believe. That said, we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and they have a park and stay rate where you still park at the port but it is significantly discounted. Unfortunately, we stayed on points and didn’t take advantage of the offer. Very nice hotel too btw

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you stay and the Garden Inn Downtown?

If you are looking to park off site just keep in mind that shuttles sometimes take over an hour to get you to your car. Many people are ready to get off ship and head home.

I parked at port so I didn't have the extra frustration of having to wait to get on the road.